Homeplace spends thousands of dollars each year maintaining our grounds and manicuring the lawns. We are a non-profit and DO NOT receive money from the City, County, or State to pay for this maintenance, and we must raise the funds yearly to keep Homeplace looking great! We know our campus is the perfect spot for photographers to bring clients and we love to host them! In the past, we have never restricted photographers, but with prices rising and the need for communication about our event schedules, we now require photographers to become members to have access to the grounds and bring clients for sessions. While we can't easily enforce this policy, we are confident that our local photographers will understand and be happy to contribute a very affordable annual membership fee as they use our facilities to further their business and make a profit.
A Photography Membership comes with several significant benefits:
- Photographer Members will receive a Membership card in the mail.
- Photographer Members will have access to the grounds and may bring clients to the campus for photography sessions during open hours and when there are no events.
- Photographer Members will receive a newsletter, as well as regularly updated event schedules of both public events, like our festivals, and private events, such as weddings so there are no scheduling conflicts when booking client sessions.
- By request, Photographer Members can be listed on our website under the "local event services" page, which lists local businesses like photographers and caterers for people booking their events with us. Photographer Members will also be listed on a "Photography Sessions at Home Place" page connected to the "visit us" tab.
- Photographer Members may send us their work anytime to be shared on our social media with full recognition to promote our talented members and help them attract more clients.